OnePlus continues to release constant updates for its devices. The latest is Oxygen OS 10 0.2 and comes to OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro with great performance optimizations.
A big news, in this case only for the Pro model, is the improvement of camera stability when it comes to video. This feature is not enhanced by the base model because it belongs to the exclusive wide-angle lens of the more powerful model.
Although these are minor improvements, users will notice more stability, connectivity and better power consumption. Bluetooth and network performance are also improved.
Standby consumptions will be better, and OnePlus also puts you at ease in system reliability. With the update comes the Android October security patch.
What to expect from the update:
- Optimized standby power consumption
- Optimized expanded screenshot functionality
- Optimized Bluetooth connectivity in vehicles
- Improved Translation Accuracy
- Optimized overall communication (mobile network, calling, mobile data)
- Optimized loading performance with third party chargers
- Fixed white screen issue
- Fixed animation issue for biometric sensor icon
- Fixed volume issue with AirPods
- Fixed whitebar issue while uploading or playing a video
- Updated Android security patch for October 2019
- Old System Stability and General Error Correction
- Optimized the performance of the Super Stable Video feature in the camera app (OnePlus 7 Pro only)
As usual, this update reaches users over the air gradually. Once you arrive at your OnePlus you will receive a notification. If you are impatient, you can confirm in Settings if it is already available.