OnePlus has released one more update of its OxygenOS Open Beta 10 for their smartphones released on 2018. In this version already based on Android, users get the October security patch.
According to what we can take from the news, there are several improvements regarding the camera of the devices. In addition, biometric sensor related errors and automatic restarts and fixes have been fixed.
What changes in Open Beta 31 (OnePlus 6) and Open Beta 19 (OnePlus 6T)
- Fixed fingerprint identification issue
- Fixed animation delay for fingerprint unlock
- Fixed Freezing and Auto Restart issues
- Improved system stability and fixed other known issues
- Improved performance and fixed general errors
Wifi and Internet
- Fixed the connection WiFi on 5GHz Networks
As usual, you should be aware that if you are an Open Beta user on these devices, version will arrive via OTA to your On ePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T in the coming days.
Remember that beta versions are interesting if you want to test the latest features introduced by brands. However, these are always more susceptible to errors than a stable release.