During today’s event, where Huawei presented its latest high-end 2019, it was also presented the new Huawei Nova 6 SE. This is an impressive-looking smartphone with a great value for money.
Besides coming with Android now 10, it also has a very competent processor and a rear photographic module with 4 sensors. Its base price is around € 280, making it even more appetizing.
Specifications of Huawei Nova 6 SE
- 6.4 “inch screen with a Full HD resolution and a small punch hole in the upper left corner
- Kirin Processor 810 , supported by the Mali-G graphics processor 52 MP6
- 8GB RAM
- 128 GB internal memory, expandable via card Huawei NM (up to 256 GB)
- Four rear chambers: 48 MP (Sony IMX 586) 8MP (ultra wide) 2MP (macro) 2MP (depth)
- Front camera of 16 Megapixels
- Side Fingerprint Reader
- Battery 4, 200 mAh with fast charging support for 40 W
- Android 10, EMUI 10
Price and Availability
As with the high-end model, the manufacturer also did not revealed no possible global launch plan for Huawei Nova 6 SE.
As for its arrival in the Chinese market, it will happen on the day 25 from December and will have a price around € 280.
To be perfect, Nova 6 SE just needed one thing
This is far from the best smartphone of today, but it has several details that would t perfect for many users.
However, it seems to be destined to go unnoticed in the various European markets. Like your “brother”, you will arrive without any support for Google applications and services, making your success in Europe virtually impossible. While in China there is almost no demand for these services, in Europe they are essential tools for most users.