|Tecno Pop 2 Power|
The Tecno Pop 2 Power is a budget smartphone that comes with a 5.5 inch display with a 480 x 960 pixel resolution (195 ppi density), 1GB RAM + 8GB onboard memory expandable with micro sdCard upto 32GB.
It also has a 5MP rear camera + 8MP selfie camera with a removable 4000mAh battery.
Tecno Pop 2 Power Specifications in Nigeria
- Display: 5.5-inch (960 x 480 pixels) Display, with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: 1.3GHz quad-Core MT6580 CPU with Mali-400MP2 GPU
- RAM + ROM: 1GB RAM with 8GB internal storage,
- Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo, Go edition)
- Main Camera: 5MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: Weight: 149.76 x 72.8 x 9.35 mm
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 3G/2G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- Other Features: Fingerprint sensor, FaceID, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio,
- Available Colors: Champagne Gold, Midnight Black, City Blue
- Battery Capacity: 4000mAh built-in battery
Tecno Pop 2 Power Price In Nigeria
The Tecno Pop 2 Power is priced at N32,000 in Nigeria
Want an opportunity to win this phone and other gadgets? Subscribe to my channel – Click Here To Subscribe
Tecno Phantom 9 is on its way
Just in case you still haven’t heard, Tecno Mobile posted a teaser of their next addition to the phantom series. This was posted on their Facebook page about last week Tuesday.
The phantom series is considered to be Tecno’s top innovations, their flagship lineup. Always incorporated with the best hardware & features from the Chinese company. The phantom 9 seems to be following the same sequence.
From the teaser, we supposedly got a few hints (not sure if this is the right word) of what to expect before it is finally revealed. And it has a couple of impressive specs I’d say.
Here are the following specifications from the teaser;
• 6.4 inch Full view AMOLED display
• Android 9 – the latest android version
• In-display Fingerprint sensor
• 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
• AI triple camera with dual front flashlight
• 3500mAh battery
I think Tecno needs to be reminded of what a teaser mean, because at this point, you’ll have to wonder how this is a teaser. Permit me to called it a spoiler instead.
What else do they have in store? They literally listed every spec we care about in a smartphone today. Well, only time will tell.
iPhone 11 – Is there anything left to announce?
It is still months before Apple unveil their next iPhone, but that has not done enough to avert the ton of leaks online.
The release for the iPhone 11 is set for September this year. Apart from the aesthetics and designs, not much is known about its specifications.
Although there have also been rumors of the iPhone 11 spec sheet, history has severally proven those type of speculations to be unreliable.
Here are the leaked photos. What do you think?