If you are wondering how you can do the same, you have to get trained by EarlyBell and use your skills to sell your portfolio online.
The advent of technological advancements in recent times has necessitated the learning of new skills as well as constant improvement of old skills to keep abreast with current trends. The world of graphics and design is not left out in this evolution, hence the establishment of institutions like EarlyBell to aid individuals cultivate the required skills to build a career in the sector.
EarlyBell offers professional training in the following courses outlined below;
- 3D ANIMATION & CARTOON: Enrolling to study 3D animation at Earlybell avail students an opportunity to obtain practical experience with industry standard software programs and tools.
- GRAPHIC/UI DESIGN: Students will be taught the fundamentals of graphic design and advanced techniques. Students will learn how to use text and images to create, gift items, brochures, logos, advertisements, user interface design for websites and other graphic design needs.
- CINEMATOGRAPHY & FILM: Cinematography students learn the academic and professional techniques necessary to execute a real life project using industry standard equipment. We ensure that our students understand the visual language used in the television and web broadcasting sector.
- MOTION GRAPHICS: Enrolling for this course gives students the opportunity to learn everything about motion graphics including how to use motion effects processes to manipulate images and clips using digital post production process, etc.
- VISUAL EFFECTS VFX: We teach our students the necessary technical skills required to create realistic make-believe visual effects in real time.
- VIDEO EDITING PRO: Earlybell video editing course covers the totality of video editing, extending beyond the National film making and music industry.
- AUTOCAD & REVIT: At Earlybell we teach from the fundamental layout, which involves drawing lines, rectangles, circles and other geometric objects used by architects. We take you through the transition from AutoCAD layout and floor plan to Revit 3D (three dimensional design) structural design. We teach our students how to create blueprints for buildings, bridges and computer chips.
- WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT: Students will learn how to design websites using software such as Magento, Joomla and wordpress. We train students not to only design websites but to also be in constant touch with their creativity and innovation, recognizing the uniqueness of websites to brands.
- DIGITAL MARKETING/SEO: Students will be taught how to effectively integrate digital marketing methodology into marketing strategy and also how to maximize digital marketing performance for businesses.
- WHITEBOARD ANIMATION: EarlyBell whiteboard animation course covers visual illustrative animation using the white board animation software. We offer comprehensive training on the tools used in creating a white board animation in real time.
- FILM MAKING AND ANIMATION: Students will learn how to create several short films or animation and will ultimately be able to handle a project (Film, Music Video and Animation) from start to finish perfectly.
To get further details on Earlybell courses, kindly visit www.earlybell.com
How To Easily Start A Blog On WordPress With Free Themes
you wish to start up a new WordPress blog
or website and wondering how to do it on a budget? Well, WordPress is a free,
open source CMS that allows for 100% customization. In this short guide, I am
going to show you how you can start a WordPress blog/website on a budget or
without any technical knowledge.
guide would come in handy to bloggers who intends moving from their blogging
platform to WordPress, web hobbyist, and those who just bought a WordPress
hosting server and wondering how to put their business online.
The pre-requisites to starting a new WordPress blog?
start a blog/website on WordPress, there are some important things you must
have beforehand. Under listed are some of these fundamental tools.
are just the three primary
requirements for starters. Any hosting package you buy comes with a
cPanel (control panel/dashboard) where you can manage your files and websites.
It is on this cPanel that you’d gain access to create your first free WordPress
are lots of packages available in the cPanel, among them is Softaculous App
Installer. This package offers you free access to install various CMS
platforms freely and easily. All the packages on cPanel are important and serve
for specific purposes. But since our interest is on creating WordPress websites,
we’ll only focus on Softaculous App Installer.
Starting the blog
#1. Install WordPress
in to your hosting cPanel and scroll down until you get to the Softaculous Apps
Installer. Now, click on the WordPress Icon to trigger the website installation
between quick or custom installation. The “Quick” installation
creates a default WordPress website with preset settings while the “Custom”
installation allows you to customize your website from the root.
you will be required to enter the following details
password). Note: This will be what you will use to log in to the website/blog
admin panel/dashboard and it has to be private.
the website installation, the next thing to do is to start with free themes. To
access your new blog/website admin panel/dashboard, attach /wp-admin
after the initial domain name. This is how your admin WP admin URL looks like; http://tutorial.wordpress.com/wp-admin/.
Log in to your admin dashboard by using the admin details you defined during
works with highly customizable themes/templates. There are many free themes to
customize the look of your new website. Usually, the screenshot below shows you
how your website will appear immediately after installation.
appearance does not appeal to anyone, so it needs to be changed. To change this
default theme and use a visitor-friendly theme that would interest your visitors,
locate the themes option on your dashboard and click on it. It’s normally found
at– Appearance ==> Themes
on the “Add new” button
be redirected to a new page where you’d find lots of free beautiful themes with
user-friendly templates. However, you can define your theme choice by filtering
the results to the latest, featured, popular, no. of columns, and etc.
you see a theme you like, hover your mouse over it and click on the preview
button to see what it actually looks like on the front-end (appearance to
preview, go ahead and install the theme as your new website theme. It will
override the previous theme template and your website will now be acceptable to
the people viewing it.
media sharing buttons and newsletter marketing tools. They’re necessary for
your marketing and/or blogging
Customize the free theme to taste
convenient and load faster for your readers, WordPress allows you to customize
the theme’s appearance via a built-in customizer. You can access the customizer
here – Appearance ==> Customizer.
and running, you should start creating engaging contents that will bring more
traffic to the new website. Also, you may need to install certain plugins
to make your new blog/website modern, attractive, and good enough for
How Your Smartphone Can Help You Stay Fit
Monitor and Track Your Activities
One of the greatest mistakes athletes make is failing to track their fitness activities. This means that they do not know how many workouts they have been doing in a week, and therefore they cannot know whether they are progressing or not. A smartphone can access numerous fitness apps with the capability to store data for all of these activities. In fact, one can start by preparing a workout schedule and checking it when each section is completed.
YouTube now has thousands of videos and tutorials on fitness. All you need is to do a search or subscribe to a reputable fitness channel. The best thing with streaming videos through your smartphone is that you can even access it outdoors or remotely with ease. Better still, you can download fitness videos and save them for future use. Apart from YouTube, there are also other fitness channels that offer live tutorials.
Browse Fitness Information Online
For you to be fit, there is a lot of information that you need to know. The web is a rich source of information and the fact that anyone with a smartphone can access it easily makes it even better. All you need is internet access, and Google or any other search engine will be waiting for your search input. You can read more about fitness gear, https://steroideurope.org, and much more. The web holds almost all of the answers about fitness that you want, including tips on how to improve your fitness efforts.
Social Media Sharing
These include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest among many others. These social media platforms offer an opportunity for people to share fitness information in an interesting way. If you are on any of these platforms, you can follow successful people in fitness and get to know what they do to succeed. Some even post videos and photos of their daily workout routines, their diet, and the supplements they use. You can also seek the recommendation of the best fitness options from various groups and platforms that you are following.
Fitness is not complete without an appropriate diet. Smartphones allow people to promote their eating habits in many ways. As a fitness lover, you can use apps that recommend the best food for certain goals. Additionally, you can browse information on the best food to eat or follow a health channel of your choice.
From the above, you can tell that smartphones are game-changers in fitness. If you do not have one, it is time to buy one and start using it to your advantage.