This current update brings you the best of Android 9.0 Pie which adapts to you and how you use your phone, learning your preferences as you go.
How To Update Infinix Note 5 To Android 9.0
- Ensure you phone is 90% charged
- Back up of your current firmware should in case the need arise to downgrade your device if the update contains bugs
- Make sure you have enough data before you click on download
- Check build number. Go to Settings>>About Phone (at bottom of the page)>>Build number
- Go to settings>> About Phone>> System Update>> Local update
- Click on your TCard storage and hit the install button button
Wait for the installation to complete. Your phone will restart about 10 minutes and then you’ll have the latest Android 9 upgrade successfully installed.
Note: This upgrade is only available for beta testers. It will be rolled out to Normal users soon.
Tecno Phantom 9 is on its way
Just in case you still haven’t heard, Tecno Mobile posted a teaser of their next addition to the phantom series. This was posted on their Facebook page about last week Tuesday.
The phantom series is considered to be Tecno’s top innovations, their flagship lineup. Always incorporated with the best hardware & features from the Chinese company. The phantom 9 seems to be following the same sequence.
From the teaser, we supposedly got a few hints (not sure if this is the right word) of what to expect before it is finally revealed. And it has a couple of impressive specs I’d say.
Here are the following specifications from the teaser;
• 6.4 inch Full view AMOLED display
• Android 9 – the latest android version
• In-display Fingerprint sensor
• 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
• AI triple camera with dual front flashlight
• 3500mAh battery
I think Tecno needs to be reminded of what a teaser mean, because at this point, you’ll have to wonder how this is a teaser. Permit me to called it a spoiler instead.
What else do they have in store? They literally listed every spec we care about in a smartphone today. Well, only time will tell.
iPhone 11 – Is there anything left to announce?
It is still months before Apple unveil their next iPhone, but that has not done enough to avert the ton of leaks online.
The release for the iPhone 11 is set for September this year. Apart from the aesthetics and designs, not much is known about its specifications.
Although there have also been rumors of the iPhone 11 spec sheet, history has severally proven those type of speculations to be unreliable.
Here are the leaked photos. What do you think?