Update Your Facebook to the latest version
Method 2: Clear App Cache
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Navigate to Facebook app.
- Tap to open Options.
- Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data.
- Restart your device and try out Facebook app again.
Method 3: Reinstall Facebook App
device and go back to Google play store and reinstall it Login with your Facebook ID and everything should be back to normal.
Method 4: Download Facebook Lite
Download Stickers For WhatsApp – The Best Collection Of Whatsapp Stickers On The Web
Download Stickers For Whatsapp
If you are a kind of person that loves stickers , the downside of this is that you’ll end up having too many apps on your phone just for stickers. I decided to look for a workaround for this and luckily I found it.
I have converted the best collection of stickers from Telegram for use on Whatsapp. So let me guide you on what to do to be able to use this method.
How To Add Your Own Stickers To Whatsapp
- Download Personal Stickers For WhatsApp App From Here
- Download Xplore App From Here
- Download Your Choice Of Stickers From The Sticker List Below
- Extract The Folder Using Xplore App
- Create A New Folder On The Root Of Your Device
- Copy The Stickers From The PNG Folder To The Folder You Created
- Place Your Files On The Root Of Your Device (It shouldn’t be inside any folder)
- Launch The Personal Stickers App
- Wait For The Folder Name To Show
- Select Add Stickers To Whatsapp And Wait
- You’ll get a success message, launch Whatsapp and you can see your stickers.
Whatsapp Sticker Packs (Converted From Telegram)
1. Bill Gates Whatsapp Sticker Pack
2. Elon Musk Whatsapp Sticker Pack
3. The Kardashians Whatsapp Sticker Pack
4. Captain America Whatsapp Sticker Pack
5. American Dad Whatsapp Sticker Pack
Request A Sticker Pack
Instagram Purge – Instagram To Massively Delete Fake Accounts And Fake Likes
Some people follow and then unfollow others — after they get a follow back — and through the use of third-party apps that promote inauthentic likes, follows and comments.
You may see Instagram follow accounts start to drop in the coming days, and this is why. According to a company blog post, Instagram is trying to do something about the use of third-party apps that ‘grammers use to help artificially grow their audience.
“Every day, people come to Instagram to have real experiences, including genuine interactions,” the company notes. “It is our responsibility to ensure these experiences aren’t disrupted by inauthentic activity. Starting today, we will begin removing inauthentic likes, follows and comments from accounts that use third-party apps to boost their popularity.
If you are using any of this services you shouldn’t be scared of your account being deleted. Instagram will send you an in-app message alerting the you that they have removed inauthentic likes, follows and comments from your account. That user will also be asked to secure their account by changing their password.
There’s also a vague warning that accounts which continue to use third-party apps to grow their audience in this manner “may see their Instagram experience impacted.”
I’m not sure what Instagram means by “users seeing their Instagram experience impacted” but I can guess it would be using Instagram Shadow ban which limits your engagement so much you hate your Instagram Account.
Facebook at large, of course, has been hampered by a slew of bad news lately, with the company’s ham-fisted response to inauthentic activity across its family of apps increasingly coming under scrutiny. Instagram, for its part, says it will be ramping up its efforts along these lines even more so than what it included in the announcement today.
Also from the company’s post: “Since the early days of Instagram, we have auto-detected and removed fake accounts to protect our community. Today’s update is just another step in keeping Instagram a vibrant community where people connect and share in authentic ways. We’ll have more updates in the coming weeks on additional measures we’re taking to tackle inauthentic activity on Instagram.”