Huawei Mobile just launched one of the most powerful smartphones ever – the Huawei Mate 20 Pro. It’s first device to be powered by Huawei’s 7nm Kirin 980 chipset.
The Mate 20 Pro sports a 6.39-inch QHD+ screen with 86.90 screen-to-body ratio, powered by kirin 980 7nm SoC and runs Andriod 9.0 pie out of the box.
The Mate 20 Pro has an in-display fingerprint scanner with 10-level Dynamic Pressure Sensing (DPS) technology and 3D Face Unlock as well as 3D Live Emoji and AI live model that lets you record it moving and dancing on your desk.
Mate 20 Pro Camera
It comes with a triple rear Matrix camera equipped with a 40MP main camera, 20MP ultra wide angle camera and an 8MP telephoto camera.
Now that’s definitely awesome.😁
The Mate 20 Pro also comes with 40W (10V/4A) Huawei SuperCharge fast charging technology that lets you charge the phone from 0 to 70% in 30 minutes. It also comes with 15W Wireless Quick Charge support and comes with Wireless Reverse Charge, which enables the device to work as a power bank for devices supporting Qi wireless charging.
Keeping the lights on is a 4200mAh battery.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Specification and Price
- Display: 6.39-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) QHD+ OLED 19.5:9 DCI-P3 HDR Display with 820 nits brightness
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- Storage: 8GB RAM with 256GB storage/ 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Camera: 40MP + 20MP + 8MP; 24MP front camera
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- Sensor: In-display fingerprint sensor, 3D Face Unlock
- Water, dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual Speakers
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 72.3 x 8.6mm; Weight: 189g
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) (wave2), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC, USB Type-C (GEN1)
- Battery: 4200mAh battery with 40W SuperCharge, 15W Wireless Quick Charge
This device will cost you a whooping $1215 (about N437,400). Please how much is a plot of land at Ebutte Metta 😁😁
Tecno Phantom 9 is on its way
Just in case you still haven’t heard, Tecno Mobile posted a teaser of their next addition to the phantom series. This was posted on their Facebook page about last week Tuesday.
The phantom series is considered to be Tecno’s top innovations, their flagship lineup. Always incorporated with the best hardware & features from the Chinese company. The phantom 9 seems to be following the same sequence.
From the teaser, we supposedly got a few hints (not sure if this is the right word) of what to expect before it is finally revealed. And it has a couple of impressive specs I’d say.
Here are the following specifications from the teaser;
• 6.4 inch Full view AMOLED display
• Android 9 – the latest android version
• In-display Fingerprint sensor
• 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
• AI triple camera with dual front flashlight
• 3500mAh battery
I think Tecno needs to be reminded of what a teaser mean, because at this point, you’ll have to wonder how this is a teaser. Permit me to called it a spoiler instead.
What else do they have in store? They literally listed every spec we care about in a smartphone today. Well, only time will tell.
iPhone 11 – Is there anything left to announce?
It is still months before Apple unveil their next iPhone, but that has not done enough to avert the ton of leaks online.
The release for the iPhone 11 is set for September this year. Apart from the aesthetics and designs, not much is known about its specifications.
Although there have also been rumors of the iPhone 11 spec sheet, history has severally proven those type of speculations to be unreliable.
Here are the leaked photos. What do you think?