Now it decided to use the A7 (2018) as the triple camera beast. Well I believe they decided to do that to make the other flagship devices not too expensive. If the Galaxy Note 9 had 3 Cameras you’ll have to break the bank to get the device( Not that you won’t break the bank with the normal price; you may have to break the central bank).
Nevertheless let’s get down to what this device has for us –
Quick Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy A7(2018)
- SCREEN: 6-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED (1080 x 2220)
- PROCESSOR: Octa-Core 2.2GHz
- MEMORY & RAM
- 4GB RAM, 64 GB + MicroSD (up to 512 GB)
- 4GB/128 GB
- 6GB/128 GB
- REAR CAMERA: Triple camera 24MP AF (f/1.7) + 5MP (f/2.2) + 8MP (f/2.4) wide angle
- FRONTAL CAMERA: 24MP FF (f/2.0)
- BATTERY: 3300 mAh
- OS: Android 8.0
- CONNECTIVITY: LTE Cat.6, 2CA, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC
- SENSORS: Accelerometer, fingerprint reader, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, proximity sensor, RGB sensor
Tecno Phantom 9 is on its way
Just in case you still haven’t heard, Tecno Mobile posted a teaser of their next addition to the phantom series. This was posted on their Facebook page about last week Tuesday.
The phantom series is considered to be Tecno’s top innovations, their flagship lineup. Always incorporated with the best hardware & features from the Chinese company. The phantom 9 seems to be following the same sequence.
From the teaser, we supposedly got a few hints (not sure if this is the right word) of what to expect before it is finally revealed. And it has a couple of impressive specs I’d say.
Here are the following specifications from the teaser;
• 6.4 inch Full view AMOLED display
• Android 9 – the latest android version
• In-display Fingerprint sensor
• 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
• AI triple camera with dual front flashlight
• 3500mAh battery
I think Tecno needs to be reminded of what a teaser mean, because at this point, you’ll have to wonder how this is a teaser. Permit me to called it a spoiler instead.
What else do they have in store? They literally listed every spec we care about in a smartphone today. Well, only time will tell.
iPhone 11 – Is there anything left to announce?
It is still months before Apple unveil their next iPhone, but that has not done enough to avert the ton of leaks online.
The release for the iPhone 11 is set for September this year. Apart from the aesthetics and designs, not much is known about its specifications.
Although there have also been rumors of the iPhone 11 spec sheet, history has severally proven those type of speculations to be unreliable.
Here are the leaked photos. What do you think?