So a couple of updates are coming to WhatsApp
Some of the noticeable features we expect to see on WhatsApp are Swipe to Reply, Dark/Night mode and expandable group participant list.
Whatsapp Swipe To Reply
Whatsapp for Android is set to get swipe-to-reply feature. This feature is already available for iOS users. Although Telegram has gotten this feature for long now.
Just as the name implies, Swipe to Reply will allow users to quickly reply a message using a swipe right gesture. With this, you will no longer need to press and hold the message to get a reply button.
Whatsapp Night Mode
I believe we are not new to night mode feature on apps. There are many apps out there with dark mode feature, the likes of Telegram, Twitter app etc. Whatsapp dark mode will be available for Android and iOS sooner or later.
Expandable Group Participants List
Whatsapp expandable group participants list shows a More button when there are more than 10 participants. Clicking the More button will present the full group participants list.
Download Stickers For WhatsApp – The Best Collection Of Whatsapp Stickers On The Web
Download Stickers For Whatsapp
If you are a kind of person that loves stickers , the downside of this is that you’ll end up having too many apps on your phone just for stickers. I decided to look for a workaround for this and luckily I found it.
I have converted the best collection of stickers from Telegram for use on Whatsapp. So let me guide you on what to do to be able to use this method.
How To Add Your Own Stickers To Whatsapp
- Download Personal Stickers For WhatsApp App From Here
- Download Xplore App From Here
- Download Your Choice Of Stickers From The Sticker List Below
- Extract The Folder Using Xplore App
- Create A New Folder On The Root Of Your Device
- Copy The Stickers From The PNG Folder To The Folder You Created
- Place Your Files On The Root Of Your Device (It shouldn’t be inside any folder)
- Launch The Personal Stickers App
- Wait For The Folder Name To Show
- Select Add Stickers To Whatsapp And Wait
- You’ll get a success message, launch Whatsapp and you can see your stickers.
Whatsapp Sticker Packs (Converted From Telegram)
1. Bill Gates Whatsapp Sticker Pack
2. Elon Musk Whatsapp Sticker Pack
3. The Kardashians Whatsapp Sticker Pack
4. Captain America Whatsapp Sticker Pack
5. American Dad Whatsapp Sticker Pack
Request A Sticker Pack
How To Fix Facebook App Crashing On Android Smartphones
Update Your Facebook to the latest version
Method 2: Clear App Cache
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Navigate to Facebook app.
- Tap to open Options.
- Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data.
- Restart your device and try out Facebook app again.
Method 3: Reinstall Facebook App
device and go back to Google play store and reinstall it Login with your Facebook ID and everything should be back to normal.
Method 4: Download Facebook Lite