How to Identify a Fake Infinix Smartphone
- Go to Infinix verification tool – http://gc.infinixmobility.com/
- Input your IMEI and VC number
- Hit the submit button and wait for result
- You’ll get info if your Infinix is genuine or fake. The same is applicable to the battery.
How to Identify a Fake Tecno Smartphone
- Visit http://gc.tecno-mobile.com
- Enter your IMEI code and VC code in the relevant field and submit.
- You will get a response informing you if the phone is GENUINE or NOT.
- The same process is equally applicable to check if your battery is original or not.
How to Identify a fake iTel Smartphone and Battery
- Dial *#06# to check IMEI and find VC number by removing the battery.
- Enter the IMEI and VC number of the device into this site: http://gc.itel-mobile.com
- Hit the submit button.
Alright that’s it guys. Anyone can fall victim and buy a fake smartphone, share with friends and keep them aware. Remember that fake smartphones are hazardous to health and can cause harm.
Tecno Phantom 9 is on its way
Just in case you still haven’t heard, Tecno Mobile posted a teaser of their next addition to the phantom series. This was posted on their Facebook page about last week Tuesday.
The phantom series is considered to be Tecno’s top innovations, their flagship lineup. Always incorporated with the best hardware & features from the Chinese company. The phantom 9 seems to be following the same sequence.
From the teaser, we supposedly got a few hints (not sure if this is the right word) of what to expect before it is finally revealed. And it has a couple of impressive specs I’d say.
Here are the following specifications from the teaser;
• 6.4 inch Full view AMOLED display
• Android 9 – the latest android version
• In-display Fingerprint sensor
• 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
• AI triple camera with dual front flashlight
• 3500mAh battery
I think Tecno needs to be reminded of what a teaser mean, because at this point, you’ll have to wonder how this is a teaser. Permit me to called it a spoiler instead.
What else do they have in store? They literally listed every spec we care about in a smartphone today. Well, only time will tell.
iPhone 11 – Is there anything left to announce?
It is still months before Apple unveil their next iPhone, but that has not done enough to avert the ton of leaks online.
The release for the iPhone 11 is set for September this year. Apart from the aesthetics and designs, not much is known about its specifications.
Although there have also been rumors of the iPhone 11 spec sheet, history has severally proven those type of speculations to be unreliable.
Here are the leaked photos. What do you think?