The Tecno F2 is a low-budget smartphone that was launched alongside the Tecno F1 and the POP 1 smartphones during the 2018 Global Spring Launch. Let’s take a look at some of the specifications of Tecno F2, however, I don’t think you should expect much from the smartphone since it’s a low-end device that comes with an affordable price but never the less the device runs on Android Go 8.0
Tecno F2 Specifications And Price
- Display Size: 5.0-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Type: FWVGA IPS capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 854 X 480 pixels
NETWORKS: GSM: GSM
SIM Type: Nano Dual SIM
OS: Android 8.0 Oreo (Go Edition)
Dimensions: 145 x 74.2 x 9.7mm
Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, ambient light, gyroscope
Colors: Champagne Gold, Ice Blue, Dark Blue, Elegant Black
- Rear: 5MP with Dual Flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 2MP LED Flashlight
- Features: LED dual-tone, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, Panorama
- Processor Type: Quad-core 1.3GHz
- Processor Name: Quad-core MediaTek MT6580A
- Graphics Processor: Mali-400 MP2
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal Storage: 8GB Storage
- External Storage: Yes, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP4/H.265 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Earphone Port: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- WiFi: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- GPS: Yes
- NFC: –
- USB: Yes, micro USB 2.0
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- Announcement: March 2018
- Availability: Available. April 2018
- Launch Price: About NGN 29, 000 / KES 8156
Tecno Phantom 9 is on its way
Just in case you still haven’t heard, Tecno Mobile posted a teaser of their next addition to the phantom series. This was posted on their Facebook page about last week Tuesday.
The phantom series is considered to be Tecno’s top innovations, their flagship lineup. Always incorporated with the best hardware & features from the Chinese company. The phantom 9 seems to be following the same sequence.
From the teaser, we supposedly got a few hints (not sure if this is the right word) of what to expect before it is finally revealed. And it has a couple of impressive specs I’d say.
Here are the following specifications from the teaser;
• 6.4 inch Full view AMOLED display
• Android 9 – the latest android version
• In-display Fingerprint sensor
• 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
• AI triple camera with dual front flashlight
• 3500mAh battery
I think Tecno needs to be reminded of what a teaser mean, because at this point, you’ll have to wonder how this is a teaser. Permit me to called it a spoiler instead.
What else do they have in store? They literally listed every spec we care about in a smartphone today. Well, only time will tell.
iPhone 11 – Is there anything left to announce?
It is still months before Apple unveil their next iPhone, but that has not done enough to avert the ton of leaks online.
The release for the iPhone 11 is set for September this year. Apart from the aesthetics and designs, not much is known about its specifications.
Although there have also been rumors of the iPhone 11 spec sheet, history has severally proven those type of speculations to be unreliable.
Here are the leaked photos. What do you think?