The device has gotten a design overhaul and now definitely looks more premium. Just like the Nokia 6.1, the Nokia 2.1 has a copper colored metal line that runs around the frame of the phone.
Nokia 2.1 (Nokia 2 2018) Specifications
It sports a 5.5-inch HD screen, powered by a Snapdragon 425 SoC coupled with 1GB of RAM + 8GB internal memory, has an 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. The storage can be expanded by up to an additional 128GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
It has dual front-facing stereo speakers with 3D formed stainless steel detail, and a 4000mAh battery that promises up to 2 days of battery life.
Nokia 2.1 Key Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display, anti-fingerprint coating
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 1GB RAM + 8GB onboard memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition), upgradable to Android P
- Dual SIM
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual speakers
- Dimensions: 153.7 x 77.7 x 9.35 mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4100mAh battery
It will cost $115 (N41400). It will go on sale in July.
Tecno Phantom 9 is on its way
Just in case you still haven’t heard, Tecno Mobile posted a teaser of their next addition to the phantom series. This was posted on their Facebook page about last week Tuesday.
The phantom series is considered to be Tecno’s top innovations, their flagship lineup. Always incorporated with the best hardware & features from the Chinese company. The phantom 9 seems to be following the same sequence.
From the teaser, we supposedly got a few hints (not sure if this is the right word) of what to expect before it is finally revealed. And it has a couple of impressive specs I’d say.
Here are the following specifications from the teaser;
• 6.4 inch Full view AMOLED display
• Android 9 – the latest android version
• In-display Fingerprint sensor
• 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
• AI triple camera with dual front flashlight
• 3500mAh battery
I think Tecno needs to be reminded of what a teaser mean, because at this point, you’ll have to wonder how this is a teaser. Permit me to called it a spoiler instead.
What else do they have in store? They literally listed every spec we care about in a smartphone today. Well, only time will tell.
iPhone 11 – Is there anything left to announce?
It is still months before Apple unveil their next iPhone, but that has not done enough to avert the ton of leaks online.
The release for the iPhone 11 is set for September this year. Apart from the aesthetics and designs, not much is known about its specifications.
Although there have also been rumors of the iPhone 11 spec sheet, history has severally proven those type of speculations to be unreliable.
Here are the leaked photos. What do you think?