He was confused. This dude didn’t trust online bulk sms services so he gave me the job. During that period my Glo SIM card could send SMS free of charge to all networks. You can imagine how mischievous my face looked when I took the offer .
85kobo.com is pretty easy to work with and has a sleek UI . They offer the services below –
- Premium Short code -They currently place themselves as the cheapest provider of Dedicated and Shared short codes in Nigeria
- Cable Subscription Payments – You can pay for CABLE/TV subscription (DSTV,GOTVSTARTIMES,CTL,DAARSAT) with ease
- Bulk SMS – 85kobo provides one of the the cheapest bulk sms service in Nigeria.
- Robocall or Voice SMS –You can send Millions of Pre-Recorded voice calls with a click of the mouse.
- Buy Data Bundle –A Fast and convenient way to buy cheap data bundles across all major networks in Nigeria.
- Paying Electric Bills –Simple utility bill payment to any electricity distribution company in Nigeria.
- Nigeria GSM Database – They give you access to their frequently updated Nigerian Gsm Database for your sms campaigns
- Buy Airtime –You can easily top up your call credit and data in Nigeria from anywhere in the world
Mysmslive247.com offers almost the same services as the first one.. They are a multi channel mobile marketing firm with powerful technologies to help you achieve your marketing and organizational goals. For individuals, small businesses and corporate organizations, our services and its unique benefits can be accessed and experienced from anywhere in Nigeria and at anytime.
If you frequently send bulk sms in Nigeria, in recent times, you should have experienced delivery problems caused by the implementation of DND(Do Not Disturb) by the Nigerian Communication Commission(NCC). The Introduction of DND was supposed to give mobile phone users the option to accept or reject unsolicited messages from unknown senders but the execution wasn’t done that way. Majority of phone numbers were automatically activated on DND; thus making those numbers not to receive any message you sent to them.
Mysmslive247 invested hundreds of thousands in a new platform to help solve all sms delivery issues associated with Do Not Disturb.
Their portal also lets you buy data bundles online, Pay your electricity bills, Pay for your Gotv, DSTV, Startimes, Daarsat subscription and more. You can even schedule your topups. Their system can be scheduled to auto credit you with data or call credit every week or every month. You can also gift data or call credit to your family and friends on monthly basis with lifting a finger.
Other Recommended Websites That Offer The Same Services-
Also I recommend you check out these two sites , they are very good as well.
How To Compare Phones And Check Prices Before Buying
Hello guys, I’ve been a bit slow in updating this part of the blog and it’s because I’ve been working really hard to add a How To Compare Phones And Check Prices feature.
How To Compare Phones
I just added a price and spec comparison feature to this blog. You can compare phone specs and prices then buy it if there’s a link to the store available in the option. –
I normally go to e-commerce stores and pick out the lowest prices so you get the best value for your money. Regular blog post updates would resume immediately.
Thanks for being an amazing reader.
Combo VPN MTN Settings: Browse For Free On MTN Using This New Setting
Combo VPN MTN Settings allow you to browse for free on the MTN Network. We all love free data and of course, there’s a reason why it’s not too common, that’s why I’m here.😀
To give you information on free and affordable data plans so you don’t get ripped off by our internet service providers. So without further ado let’s get down to business.
Combo VPN MTN Settings For Browsing Free
What You’ll Need
- An MTN sim without data
- Default MTN APN settings
- An Android Phone
First Download Combo VPN Here – Download Combo VPN
- Open the app, then tap on Combo Settings and configure this way.
- Turn on Stealth Tunnel
- Connection protocol – TCP
- Connection Port – 443
- Turn on the switch for Connect via parent proxy
- Edit and set parent proxy as 10.199.212.2 and 8080 as port
- Turn on the switch for Custom TCP/http header
- Edit Custom TCP/http headers
- URL/host: datareset.mtnonline.com
- Request method: CONNECT
- Injection method: Normal
- Tick keep-alive and user-agent
- Press Generate and Validate and Save.
- Save all settings and Connect
This works without data or Airtime 0.0k on your MTN line and it is capped. It is capped around 50Mb to 100Mb daily. It renews daily.
If it stops, simply open the Combo app again and change URL/host to smartapp.mtnnigeria.net:8080
If you are an mpulse user and you have mpulse data, then open the Combo app again and change the URL/host to mtn.pass.ng.