Over the past decade the brand has become a household name in the industry spreading its presence in 50 countries across the globe. In 2016, itel reached a landmark sales volume of 50 million handsets, claiming to be among the top 3 mobile brands in Africa.
Earlier in the week, the brand launched a campaign where they said they are the most preferred mobile phone brand and are giving everyone a change to own a smartphone via the smartphone for everyone campaign.
The went ahead to give three reasons and these includes:
Reason 1：Mainstream brand to be trustworthy
1. Reliable Brand: itel has successfully distributed its products across more than 50 countries with accumulated 160,000,000 end-users. It is now a brand which favored by consumer in worldwide and the brand has been awarded the “Most-Admired Brand in Africa”, ranking 25th above Microsoft and Vodafone.
2. Reliable technology: itel has established core partnership with global brands like Google, Facebook, Qualcomm, MTK in different areas to provide up-to-date mobile products with good quality.
3. Reliable service: Collaborated with Carlcare who has built an after-sale service network with 2000+ branches globally, itel is able to guarantee the consumers on quality service efficiency.
Reason 2: Fine quality with friendly-budget and varied options
- Varied options: itel has multiple smartphone products series featuring power, selfie and entry-level to meet the varied demands of different consumers.
- Budget-friendly product with good quality: itel powers its products with fine components and latest technology. It is a named brand devoted to providing more consumers with updated technology and good quality products at budget friendly price point.
Reason 3: Faster, smoother Android Go OS with enhanced apps
- Smoother performance
- Enhanced data efficiency
- Free up more space on your phone
Tecno Phantom 9 is on its way
Just in case you still haven’t heard, Tecno Mobile posted a teaser of their next addition to the phantom series. This was posted on their Facebook page about last week Tuesday.
The phantom series is considered to be Tecno’s top innovations, their flagship lineup. Always incorporated with the best hardware & features from the Chinese company. The phantom 9 seems to be following the same sequence.
From the teaser, we supposedly got a few hints (not sure if this is the right word) of what to expect before it is finally revealed. And it has a couple of impressive specs I’d say.
Here are the following specifications from the teaser;
• 6.4 inch Full view AMOLED display
• Android 9 – the latest android version
• In-display Fingerprint sensor
• 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
• AI triple camera with dual front flashlight
• 3500mAh battery
I think Tecno needs to be reminded of what a teaser mean, because at this point, you’ll have to wonder how this is a teaser. Permit me to called it a spoiler instead.
What else do they have in store? They literally listed every spec we care about in a smartphone today. Well, only time will tell.
iPhone 11 – Is there anything left to announce?
It is still months before Apple unveil their next iPhone, but that has not done enough to avert the ton of leaks online.
The release for the iPhone 11 is set for September this year. Apart from the aesthetics and designs, not much is known about its specifications.
Although there have also been rumors of the iPhone 11 spec sheet, history has severally proven those type of speculations to be unreliable.
Here are the leaked photos. What do you think?