The “delete for everyone” or “revoke” feature was rolled out last year to allow people quickly delete a message after it has been sent.
This feature comes handy whenever you mistakenly send message to the wrong person or group or you sent something with errors.
Initially, you only have 7 minutes to delete message for everyone but after that, it can’t be deleted again but now whatsapp has extended the limit to 1 hour, 8 minutes. So now you have more time space to delete a mistakenly sent message or to revoke it.
You’ll recall that WhatsApp rolled out its most anticipated feature, ‘Delete for Everyone’, in 2017 that allowed over one billion users to revoke their messages in a private or group conversation.
Once seven minutes have passed, there is no way to delete messages for everyone,” Facebook-owned WhatsApp had said in its updated FAQ.
As usual, WABetainfo has yet again revealed new updated feature. The most recent WhatsApp beta (v2.18.69) for Android now gives users up to 4,096 seconds (68 minutes and 16 seconds) to delete a message for everyone in a chat. Currently, in stable builds.
As at the time of this report, the update is available for Android beta and would soon find its way to iOS and windows phone users.
Meanwhile, remember that messages that the user successfully deletes for everyone will be replaced with “This message was deleted” in the recipients’ chats.
Similarly, if a person happens to see “This message was deleted” in a chat, it means that the sender deleted their message for everyone.
However, there is a bug that WhatsApp is yet to fix. That’s whenever someone quotes your message, you can’t delete it again for everyone. No matter the time it was quoted.
Download Stickers For WhatsApp – The Best Collection Of Whatsapp Stickers On The Web
Download Stickers For Whatsapp
If you are a kind of person that loves stickers , the downside of this is that you’ll end up having too many apps on your phone just for stickers. I decided to look for a workaround for this and luckily I found it.
I have converted the best collection of stickers from Telegram for use on Whatsapp. So let me guide you on what to do to be able to use this method.
How To Add Your Own Stickers To Whatsapp
- Download Personal Stickers For WhatsApp App From Here
- Download Xplore App From Here
- Download Your Choice Of Stickers From The Sticker List Below
- Extract The Folder Using Xplore App
- Create A New Folder On The Root Of Your Device
- Copy The Stickers From The PNG Folder To The Folder You Created
- Place Your Files On The Root Of Your Device (It shouldn’t be inside any folder)
- Launch The Personal Stickers App
- Wait For The Folder Name To Show
- Select Add Stickers To Whatsapp And Wait
- You’ll get a success message, launch Whatsapp and you can see your stickers.
Whatsapp Sticker Packs (Converted From Telegram)
1. Bill Gates Whatsapp Sticker Pack
2. Elon Musk Whatsapp Sticker Pack
3. The Kardashians Whatsapp Sticker Pack
4. Captain America Whatsapp Sticker Pack
5. American Dad Whatsapp Sticker Pack
Request A Sticker Pack
How To Fix Facebook App Crashing On Android Smartphones
Update Your Facebook to the latest version
Method 2: Clear App Cache
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Navigate to Facebook app.
- Tap to open Options.
- Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data.
- Restart your device and try out Facebook app again.
Method 3: Reinstall Facebook App
device and go back to Google play store and reinstall it Login with your Facebook ID and everything should be back to normal.
Method 4: Download Facebook Lite