To be honest, I prefer Telegram to Whatsapp but the annoying thing about Telegram is that it uses up a ridiculous amount of data and it seems Whatsapp is about to borrow a leaf from its competitor.
WhatsApp is going to add something we all have been waiting for for a very very long time –
WhatsApp will now have stickers just like Facebook’s stickers and there will be a sticker store.
In Telegram, the number of stickers youcan include is infinite, since you can also create your own stickers packs. However, WhatsApp will be like Facebook: limited packs, and you have to download them through the WhatsApp Store.
Yes, WhatsApp Store. According to WABetaInfo , this will be the new platform to download them, in the same way, that on Facebook we find the Stickers Shop. I think this might actually open up a way people can earn from Whatsapp by creating and selling their own premium stickers
The stickers have been added but hidden in the latest beta of WhatsApp for Android (version 2.18.32). The first pack that is available is the Unchi and Rollie, with a doll in the form of lee with a roll of toilet paper as a companion. This pack is now available on Facebook and Messenger, so expect that all the packs that are on the social network will reach WhatsApp.
To send stickers a new icon will appear between the emoji selection and the GIFs. When clicking, you will have a tab with the recently sent ones in the first instance, while in the next one we will see the packs that we have downloaded.
When you send the stickers, they will appear with an acceptable size, similar to the one we found when we sent an emoji with an individual heart. In addition, we can receive stickers from anyone, even if we do not have the packs downloaded on our mobile. The resolution of the stickers is 255 x 255 pixels, so its size will be quite small in order to avoid much increase in mobile data consumption. We must remember that Telegram reaches up to 512 x 512 pixels (almost double).
In addition to stickers, from version 2.18.11, if you open the section Check security code and you have security notifications turned off, WhatsApp will ask you to activate it again. Finally, group administrators can also remove a user’s administrator privileges without having to throw him/her out of the conversation
Expect that and more updates in the coming months
Download Stickers For WhatsApp – The Best Collection Of Whatsapp Stickers On The Web
Download Stickers For Whatsapp
If you are a kind of person that loves stickers , the downside of this is that you’ll end up having too many apps on your phone just for stickers. I decided to look for a workaround for this and luckily I found it.
I have converted the best collection of stickers from Telegram for use on Whatsapp. So let me guide you on what to do to be able to use this method.
How To Add Your Own Stickers To Whatsapp
- Download Personal Stickers For WhatsApp App From Here
- Download Xplore App From Here
- Download Your Choice Of Stickers From The Sticker List Below
- Extract The Folder Using Xplore App
- Create A New Folder On The Root Of Your Device
- Copy The Stickers From The PNG Folder To The Folder You Created
- Place Your Files On The Root Of Your Device (It shouldn’t be inside any folder)
- Launch The Personal Stickers App
- Wait For The Folder Name To Show
- Select Add Stickers To Whatsapp And Wait
- You’ll get a success message, launch Whatsapp and you can see your stickers.
Whatsapp Sticker Packs (Converted From Telegram)
1. Bill Gates Whatsapp Sticker Pack
2. Elon Musk Whatsapp Sticker Pack
3. The Kardashians Whatsapp Sticker Pack
4. Captain America Whatsapp Sticker Pack
5. American Dad Whatsapp Sticker Pack
Request A Sticker Pack
How To Fix Facebook App Crashing On Android Smartphones
Update Your Facebook to the latest version
Method 2: Clear App Cache
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Navigate to Facebook app.
- Tap to open Options.
- Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data.
- Restart your device and try out Facebook app again.
Method 3: Reinstall Facebook App
device and go back to Google play store and reinstall it Login with your Facebook ID and everything should be back to normal.
Method 4: Download Facebook Lite