Here are the steps –
✔ Go to Gearbest.com.
✔️ Search and select the product you want and then add it to the cart.
✔ Then go to the cart > select the quantity (if it’s a bulk order)
✔️ Proceed to payment (You will be asked to login, fill up the necessary information concerning the shipping address and all that).
✔️ Make payment (payment method supported are Visa/Master card and Paypal services) and once you are done with payment it’s done. The product starts shipping within 24 business hours.
Also here’s a testimonial by a user on nairaland –
I have been engaging in amateur orders from China since late 2014. Hitherto, I’ve been using freight forwarders/delivery agents operating here on Nairaland to facilitate the shipment of my consignments after payment for orders from alibaba.
Typical iteration of my mini imports were as follows:
1. Source for and pay for orders.
2. Pay for courier delivery to my freight forwarders’ location within China.
3. Forwarder ships my orders to Nigeria (Usually takes 2-3 weeks). I normally use normal shipping which is cheaper/slower than express shipping.
4. Upon arrival of my package to Lagos, I also pay a logistics company between N700 – N1,500 to pick the parcel from freight forwarders’ Lagos office and deliver to transport company or Post Office – for onward delivery to Akwa Ibom State.
5. Transport company or Post Office then delivers to Akwa Ibom State.
This lethargic scenario persuaded me to subscribe to the idea of buying from Chinese online stores with inbuilt delivery to buyers address. My first such online store shopping experience was with www.gearbest.com
My gearbest.com Experience
1. Payment & Shipping:
*It is very easy to pay instantly with PayPal.
*Processing takes between 1 day to 1 week in all my experience. I only once complained about processing delay via tweeter but the response was swift.
*Registered parcel takes about 18 days to arrive my destination in Akwa Ibom, Nigeria and about 3 days on the average for ordinary postage. All my orders always arrive 100% safe.
*The packaging is neat and conceals the content satisfactorily. Gearbest is security conscious. The package does not give clue that it is a merchandise. They resembles ordinary letter as much as possible.
* At checkout, there are options for paying for tracking no ( which comes as Registered Parcel in Nigeria) and for shipping insurance. I am to suggest that if the amount of the order will be painful to loose, it makes a lot of sense to pay about $1.99 or thereabouts for each of the aforementioned options to guarantee replacement in event of loss/damage of items in transit, or any thing that may motivate claim for restitution from the supplier. It must be acknowledged that international trade has it peculiar risks!
List of my orders from gearbest:
9 WATTS LED BULB (LED Technology saves energy more than the commonplace CFL bulbs that we call energy saving bulbs in Nigeria)
24 WATTS LED LAMP (This model is very bright but requires steady voltage or it will blink)
XIAOMI 20000mAh POWER BANK:
CAR PAINT SCRATCH REPAIR PEN:
Of all my orders, I observed that my colleagues at work tends to like the LED bulbs, especially ladies. I have accordingly been requested to make repeat orders both single and bulk for their personal use and resell.
* I opened a ticked about delayed delivery and gearbest’s customer care responded professionally.
* My other communication means has been through their tweeter account. I have always been attended to promptly and positively. I was once assured that my goods will be replaced if it delayed beyond a certain timeframe in postage.
* I really regard their Customer Care system as top notch.
3. General Remark:
* Gearbest now is my major online shop in China. Most of my orders in 2016 has been from geatbest because it simplifies international trade to a simple art of just clicking buttons online and waiting for my orders to be delivered. Hitherto, I have been using freight forwarders and go through the complex process of customs clearing and multiple courier agents in order to get my Chinese imports to my doorstep. With gearbest, no more stress.
* So far I have placed 8 orders on a wide range of items, such as: power banks, car accessory, Led bulbs.
* All my orders came as original goods. I have not received any fake product.
* User reviews are genuine in my impression and reliable enough to guide an aspiring buyer. Most of my orders are for resell, I have repeated orders for satisfied power banks and cheap but original Led electric bulb customers.
* I earned points on buying and writing user reviews and converts the points to discount when shopping.
* I have no hesitation in recommending gearbest.com to any buyer. They have lived up to expectation and I am looking forward to a sustained long term business relationship with gearbest.com
As you can see, it’s pretty straightforward and as easy as taking a cup of coffee
You have my word. So put away all the doubts and shop on gearbest.
Remember if you have any question, use the comments box below or simply contact gearbest support.
As a bonus you can shop with these coupons below
|Product Name||Coupon Price||Coupon Code||Times||Deadline|
|Tochic Tempered Glass Screen Film for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 – TRANSPARENT||$1.29||MIX2GB1||300||31/01/2018|
|Luanke Scratch-proof Cover Case for Xiaomi Mi A1 – ROSE GOLD||$1.69||MIAIX||200||31/01/2018|
|3pcs Micro USB to Type-C Adapter – BLACK||$0.99||USBTC||100||31/01/2018|
|DM Waterproof 5M 24W Rgb Smd Light Led Strip 44KEY IR Remote Controller Kit Dc12v||$5.99||AFFMPP31||100||31/01/2018|
|Xiaomi Selfie Stick Bluetooth Remote Shutter Tripod Holder – BLACK||$15.99||MIHOST||300||31/01/2018|
|Gocomma 1m Micro USB Cable – RED||$2.99||GBGO1M||500||31/01/2018|
|Huawei Honor 9 4G Smartphone International Version – BLACK||$339.99||sphonr||100||31/01/2018|
|Xiaomi Mi 6 4G Smartphone 4GB RAM – BLUE||$369.99||spmi6||100||31/01/2018|
|Xiaomi Redmi 4X 4G Smartphone – INTERNATIONAL VERSION 3GB RAM 32GB ROM BLACK||$149.99||spr4x||200||31/01/2018|
|XIAOMI Mi A1 4G Phablet 4GB RAM Global Version – BLACK||$213.99||GPA1||500||31/01/2018|
|OnePlus 5T 4G Phablet International Version – BLACK||$469.99||ttone||300||31/01/2018|
Mercedes Benz Accused Of Using Car Tracking Software On Their Cars
If you thought privacy issues end on social media then you might have to think again. Top Auto brand Mercedes Benz has been accused of using car tracking software to monitor drivers who use their cars.
The secret car tracking sensors, were all built into all new and used motors sold by the firm’s dealers, to enable them pinpoint the vehicle’s exact location.
Mercedes Benz Using Car Tracking Software
Mercedes has refused to say how long it has used the sensors and has insisted the sensors are only activated in “extreme circumstances” — when certain customers have defaulted on payment.
However it has admitted to sharing car owner information and vehicle location details with third-party bailiffs and recovery firms who repossess the cars.
British Ex cabinet minister David Davis has called for extensive investigation into the matter.
According to Davis, “This is not the first time big business has behaved like Big Brother — but it’s rare to be quite as deceitful as this, I have to question whether it is even legal to pass on information to other people such as bailiffs. I would think the relevant minister ought to look very closely at the legality of this procedure.”
British Human Rights Group, Liberty said Mercedes’ actions were disturbing and part of the “creeping growth of surveillance”.
Legal experts have also raised concerns. According to a legal practitioner, “Modern technology means our ability to keep personal information private is under threat like never before.
“Organisations that handle personal data need to be completely upfront about what they are doing. That Mercedes appear not to have been so in this case is concerning. Its customers may start to worry about what other personal information the company may be gathering, then passing on.”
Personally, I have always said that privacy in the 21st Century is more or less an illusion. Just when you think all your data is secure, then it hits you. Mercedes isn’t the first to do this, however their rivals BMW, Jaguar Land Rover and Volkswagen have all denied that they do similar tracking.
An investigation by The Sun months ago revealed that Amazon staff can listen to Alexa recordings of British couples rowing, discussing private family matters — and having sex.
Yes you read that line, having sex. I haven’t seen something as obnoxious and bizarre as listening to conversations and sex at the same time. I don’t know the perverted employees Amazon has employed but it’s not acceptable.
According To Mercedes Benz , the said sensors are not used to permanently track customers or access real time data. “When a customer chooses to finance the purchase of their car this way they sign a contract and agree to the location sensors in the car being activated in the event that they default or breach their agreement.
“This clause in the finance contract is in bold print, just above the customer’s signature.
“Locating the car is part of the repossession process and is not permanently tracking customers.
“It is only activated in exceptional circumstances where the customer has breached their finance agreement and repeatedly failed to reply to requests to contact us.”
Nevertheless, It’s actually good if you can track your car on your own terms and luckily I know a good car tracking service.
iTunes is going to be shut down officially
After almost two decades of service, Apple is reportedly dumping iTunes.
It first started off as rumors, but now it is going to be made official at WWDC in just a few hours.
Before this, you might have noticed that the Instagram and Facebook page of iTunes has had a slight change.
Posts on both pages has been entirely deleted – Apple’s move at shifting away from iTunes links, I guess.
Before this, there has been separate apps for music on its mobile devices, however, not available for Mac OS.
Relating to that, there is supposedly going to be an announcement for three separate apps for its music, TV and podcasts, and hopefully they’ll also be available for Mac Books.
We’ll just keep our fingers crossed for this and other big announcements at WWDC.