A few weeks ago, Twitter released a faster and smaller progressive web app version of the official Twitter app. It can do almost everything the native app can, including notifications, but it uses less data and runs entirely in a web browser. Now Instagram has done something similar, with the new web app offering much of the app’s functionality.
Previously, if you visited instagram.com in your browser, you could really only look at your timeline and your profile (plus other people’s profiles). Now everything’s changed.
You can now uninstall the app if you wish. Hehehe.. Use your browser. I’m kidding though.
Download Stickers For WhatsApp – The Best Collection Of Whatsapp Stickers On The Web
Download Stickers For Whatsapp
If you are a kind of person that loves stickers , the downside of this is that you’ll end up having too many apps on your phone just for stickers. I decided to look for a workaround for this and luckily I found it.
I have converted the best collection of stickers from Telegram for use on Whatsapp. So let me guide you on what to do to be able to use this method.
How To Add Your Own Stickers To Whatsapp
- Download Personal Stickers For WhatsApp App From Here
- Download Xplore App From Here
- Download Your Choice Of Stickers From The Sticker List Below
- Extract The Folder Using Xplore App
- Create A New Folder On The Root Of Your Device
- Copy The Stickers From The PNG Folder To The Folder You Created
- Place Your Files On The Root Of Your Device (It shouldn’t be inside any folder)
- Launch The Personal Stickers App
- Wait For The Folder Name To Show
- Select Add Stickers To Whatsapp And Wait
- You’ll get a success message, launch Whatsapp and you can see your stickers.
Whatsapp Sticker Packs (Converted From Telegram)
1. Bill Gates Whatsapp Sticker Pack
2. Elon Musk Whatsapp Sticker Pack
3. The Kardashians Whatsapp Sticker Pack
4. Captain America Whatsapp Sticker Pack
5. American Dad Whatsapp Sticker Pack
Request A Sticker Pack
How To Fix Facebook App Crashing On Android Smartphones
Update Your Facebook to the latest version
Method 2: Clear App Cache
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Navigate to Facebook app.
- Tap to open Options.
- Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data.
- Restart your device and try out Facebook app again.
Method 3: Reinstall Facebook App
device and go back to Google play store and reinstall it Login with your Facebook ID and everything should be back to normal.
Method 4: Download Facebook Lite