The closest iOS users had access to Google Assistant on iOS was through Allo. Although, there is Google Now available through the Google Search app. I’m are not sure whether the Assistant functionality will be part of the Search app or a standalone app altogether.
I really don’t think Google Assistant will be able to take on Siri on the iOS platform . If it comes as a standalone app, It might get a couple of users in the first few weeks but they’ll still drop back to a miserable number in a few months. The only way to get iOS users to use Google Assistant more frequently is to integrate it to Google search. If it comes as a standalone app, I’m pretty sure iOS users would be skeptical about using Google Assistant to replace Siri.
Download Stickers For WhatsApp – The Best Collection Of Whatsapp Stickers On The Web
Download Stickers For Whatsapp
If you are a kind of person that loves stickers , the downside of this is that you’ll end up having too many apps on your phone just for stickers. I decided to look for a workaround for this and luckily I found it.
I have converted the best collection of stickers from Telegram for use on Whatsapp. So let me guide you on what to do to be able to use this method.
How To Add Your Own Stickers To Whatsapp
- Download Personal Stickers For WhatsApp App From Here
- Download Xplore App From Here
- Download Your Choice Of Stickers From The Sticker List Below
- Extract The Folder Using Xplore App
- Create A New Folder On The Root Of Your Device
- Copy The Stickers From The PNG Folder To The Folder You Created
- Place Your Files On The Root Of Your Device (It shouldn’t be inside any folder)
- Launch The Personal Stickers App
- Wait For The Folder Name To Show
- Select Add Stickers To Whatsapp And Wait
- You’ll get a success message, launch Whatsapp and you can see your stickers.
Whatsapp Sticker Packs (Converted From Telegram)
1. Bill Gates Whatsapp Sticker Pack
2. Elon Musk Whatsapp Sticker Pack
3. The Kardashians Whatsapp Sticker Pack
4. Captain America Whatsapp Sticker Pack
5. American Dad Whatsapp Sticker Pack
Request A Sticker Pack
How To Fix Facebook App Crashing On Android Smartphones
Update Your Facebook to the latest version
Method 2: Clear App Cache
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Navigate to Facebook app.
- Tap to open Options.
- Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data.
- Restart your device and try out Facebook app again.
Method 3: Reinstall Facebook App
device and go back to Google play store and reinstall it Login with your Facebook ID and everything should be back to normal.
Method 4: Download Facebook Lite