While Snap Inc is struggling with falling shares, its closest competitor Instagram is having quite a cool ride to the top. Here’s a graph of Instagram’s growth in the last couple of years.
A lot was announced at Facebook’s F8 Conference on April 19th but one of the most intriguing highlights of the event was when it was revealed that Instagram for Android will now have an offline mode.
Here’s how it’s going to work –
If you’re scrolling through images and you’re stuck in a spot where the connection isn’t strong enough or just isn’t available at all, Instagram will keep images loaded up and still allow you to post, like, comment, follow/unfollow, and do just about anything else all without a data connection. Once the connection is re-established, the app will simply sync up all of this data.
Unfortunately, If you’re thinking that other users will see your post when the data connection is not too strong. Well..
You’re Wrong… . That’s not even logically possible for now. It’s like saying you’re going to browse without data and your ISP will be looking at you like –
Be realistic Bruh…
The offline mode will be a bit limited as you will only be able to see what has already been downloaded, meaning fresh content will be missing completely. Regardless, It’s an addition that’ll come in handy from time to time.
Download Stickers For WhatsApp – The Best Collection Of Whatsapp Stickers On The Web
Download Stickers For Whatsapp
If you are a kind of person that loves stickers , the downside of this is that you’ll end up having too many apps on your phone just for stickers. I decided to look for a workaround for this and luckily I found it.
I have converted the best collection of stickers from Telegram for use on Whatsapp. So let me guide you on what to do to be able to use this method.
How To Add Your Own Stickers To Whatsapp
- Download Personal Stickers For WhatsApp App From Here
- Download Xplore App From Here
- Download Your Choice Of Stickers From The Sticker List Below
- Extract The Folder Using Xplore App
- Create A New Folder On The Root Of Your Device
- Copy The Stickers From The PNG Folder To The Folder You Created
- Place Your Files On The Root Of Your Device (It shouldn’t be inside any folder)
- Launch The Personal Stickers App
- Wait For The Folder Name To Show
- Select Add Stickers To Whatsapp And Wait
- You’ll get a success message, launch Whatsapp and you can see your stickers.
Whatsapp Sticker Packs (Converted From Telegram)
1. Bill Gates Whatsapp Sticker Pack
2. Elon Musk Whatsapp Sticker Pack
3. The Kardashians Whatsapp Sticker Pack
4. Captain America Whatsapp Sticker Pack
5. American Dad Whatsapp Sticker Pack
Request A Sticker Pack
How To Fix Facebook App Crashing On Android Smartphones
Update Your Facebook to the latest version
Method 2: Clear App Cache
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Navigate to Facebook app.
- Tap to open Options.
- Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data.
- Restart your device and try out Facebook app again.
Method 3: Reinstall Facebook App
device and go back to Google play store and reinstall it Login with your Facebook ID and everything should be back to normal.
Method 4: Download Facebook Lite