the center of the movement. Not too long ago it would have been impossible
to make quality music with other artists remotely, but that code appears to
have been cracked.
The revolution has just begun. It’s called Speazie and it’s as easy as it
sounds. A start-up technology that would revolutionize the music industry.
It is set the break into Nigeria; the largest African music market.
Speazie is a mobile music recording App and collaboration platform that
fits right in your pocket. Whether you’re a vocalist, a producer, or a mix
of both, Speazie allows users to create new songs through collaboration and
helps artists take your tracks to the next level. Seven out of the ten richest musicians in Africa are Nigerian.
Nigerian music is the fastest growing sector of entertainment, social and cultural industry, it is teeming with talent waiting to be discovered and money
waiting to be made. Speazie will connect the ends in the easiest technological and social means possible, making music
creation, discovery, collaboration, and sharing available at everyone’s fingertips.
With Speazie, aspiring Nigerian artists or any music lover, can collaborate
with users from all over the world, including their favorite celebrities.
The App already boasts celebrity signups, including Reggae Sensation
Gyptian, UK-based electronic artist LZ7, and many others.
Speazie users can find beats they like posted by others or upload their own,
record vocals, and even make music videos right from their mobile devices.
With built-in audio presets, Speazie has made it extremely easy for users
to get a studio sounding finish to their tracks, even for those with limited or no studio experience. Users can apply audio and video filters and mix down tracks in just a few clicks, dubbing the App as
the “Instagram of music.”
Speazie helps talent and stars gain followers on all the social platforms.
Users can link all their other social accounts to their profile so others can find them everywhere. They can also share their beats, tracks, and videos to their social accounts right from App,helping artists gain the reach they need both inside and outside of Speazie.
And it’s not just for musicians. Every week Speazie features thousands of
new songs, made on mobile, sounding professional and built by people
re-discovering the power of music. The constant stream of tracks and videos
makes it a vibrant community for non-musicians alike to enjoy content and
interact with artists.
Download Stickers For WhatsApp – The Best Collection Of Whatsapp Stickers On The Web
Download Stickers For Whatsapp
If you are a kind of person that loves stickers , the downside of this is that you’ll end up having too many apps on your phone just for stickers. I decided to look for a workaround for this and luckily I found it.
I have converted the best collection of stickers from Telegram for use on Whatsapp. So let me guide you on what to do to be able to use this method.
How To Add Your Own Stickers To Whatsapp
- Download Personal Stickers For WhatsApp App From Here
- Download Xplore App From Here
- Download Your Choice Of Stickers From The Sticker List Below
- Extract The Folder Using Xplore App
- Create A New Folder On The Root Of Your Device
- Copy The Stickers From The PNG Folder To The Folder You Created
- Place Your Files On The Root Of Your Device (It shouldn’t be inside any folder)
- Launch The Personal Stickers App
- Wait For The Folder Name To Show
- Select Add Stickers To Whatsapp And Wait
- You’ll get a success message, launch Whatsapp and you can see your stickers.
Whatsapp Sticker Packs (Converted From Telegram)
1. Bill Gates Whatsapp Sticker Pack
2. Elon Musk Whatsapp Sticker Pack
3. The Kardashians Whatsapp Sticker Pack
4. Captain America Whatsapp Sticker Pack
5. American Dad Whatsapp Sticker Pack
Request A Sticker Pack
How To Fix Facebook App Crashing On Android Smartphones
Update Your Facebook to the latest version
Method 2: Clear App Cache
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Navigate to Facebook app.
- Tap to open Options.
- Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data.
- Restart your device and try out Facebook app again.
Method 3: Reinstall Facebook App
device and go back to Google play store and reinstall it Login with your Facebook ID and everything should be back to normal.
Method 4: Download Facebook Lite