Whatsapp introduced new ways to customize and enhance the photos and videos you share with friends
and family around the world. With WhatsApp’s new camera features, you can now write or draw on photos
and videos, as well as add emoji to express yourself.
When you capture a new photo or video or share one
that’s already on your phone, you’ll automatically see
the new editing tools. Whether you’re drawing a big red heart to show how much you miss someone or adding
your favorite emoji – sometimes a picture really is worth
a thousand words. Try adding text too, and change the color and font style.
The WhatsApp camera feature also now supports the front-
facing flash so you can take the perfect selfie. In low
light and at night, this will brighten up your screen and
improve the quality of your photo. We’ve also added a
convenient zooming feature for recording videos – just
slide your finger up and down to zoom in and out. And
to quickly switch between front and rear facing
cameras, double tap on the screen.
These new camera features will be rolling out on
Android phones starting today and on iPhone soon. This seems like an extracted snapchat feature
While both Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp both have more than 1 billion monthly active users, far more than Snapchat, Spiegel’s company still poses a kind of existential threat. That’s both because of Snapchat’s growth and the company’s philosophy of sharing rougher, on-the-spot images and videos not designed for posterity — in other words, content that won’t live on in Facebook’s collective memory. In turn, Facebook has been forced to introduce features more popular with younger smartphone owners, even as they go against its more traditional aesthetics. Key among those additions have been doodling, text, and emoji editing tools, which are now a mainstay in pretty much every messaging app available.
Download Stickers For WhatsApp – The Best Collection Of Whatsapp Stickers On The Web
Download Stickers For Whatsapp
If you are a kind of person that loves stickers , the downside of this is that you’ll end up having too many apps on your phone just for stickers. I decided to look for a workaround for this and luckily I found it.
I have converted the best collection of stickers from Telegram for use on Whatsapp. So let me guide you on what to do to be able to use this method.
How To Add Your Own Stickers To Whatsapp
- Download Personal Stickers For WhatsApp App From Here
- Download Xplore App From Here
- Download Your Choice Of Stickers From The Sticker List Below
- Extract The Folder Using Xplore App
- Create A New Folder On The Root Of Your Device
- Copy The Stickers From The PNG Folder To The Folder You Created
- Place Your Files On The Root Of Your Device (It shouldn’t be inside any folder)
- Launch The Personal Stickers App
- Wait For The Folder Name To Show
- Select Add Stickers To Whatsapp And Wait
- You’ll get a success message, launch Whatsapp and you can see your stickers.
Whatsapp Sticker Packs (Converted From Telegram)
1. Bill Gates Whatsapp Sticker Pack
2. Elon Musk Whatsapp Sticker Pack
3. The Kardashians Whatsapp Sticker Pack
4. Captain America Whatsapp Sticker Pack
5. American Dad Whatsapp Sticker Pack
Request A Sticker Pack
How To Fix Facebook App Crashing On Android Smartphones
Update Your Facebook to the latest version
Method 2: Clear App Cache
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Navigate to Facebook app.
- Tap to open Options.
- Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data.
- Restart your device and try out Facebook app again.
Method 3: Reinstall Facebook App
device and go back to Google play store and reinstall it Login with your Facebook ID and everything should be back to normal.
Method 4: Download Facebook Lite