WhatsApp users, get ready for messages from companies looking for your business.
That’s the highlight from Thursday’s update to WhatsApp’s terms and conditions. The company outlined in a blog post the kind of interactions it wants to enable, including being notified by your bank about a potentially fraudulent transaction or being warned about a delayed flight.
These are things we might currently be informed about by a text message or phone call. WhatsApp hopes to enable these notifications too, all while keeping spam and third-party banner ads out.
This is the first time WhatsApp has updated its terms in four years, meaning it’s the first major change in how the service can operate since it was bought by Facebook in 2014. But the company hasn’t been standing still during this period. The terms will also reflect other major changes to the messaging app, including the introduction of end-to-end encryption in 2014.
WhatsApp has also taken the opportunity to coordinate more closely with parent company Facebook. Messages will stay locked up tight, but the phone number linked with your WhatsApp account will be connected with your Facebook account. And that’s a lot of phone numbers: This year, WhatsApp said it had grown to 1 billion users worldwide, and they’re making 100 million calls a day.
The thinking behind this is that you will receive better friend suggestions and also supposedly help Facebook show you more relevant ads. It is the latest addition to the roster of data Facebook has on each of its users to make decisions on how to advertise to them, although it isn’t entirely clear how knowing your phone number will lead to you receiving better ads.
WhatsApp frames this as a positive thing: “You might see an ad from a company you already work with, rather than one from someone you’ve never heard of.” You might not think that you “work with” companies that advertise to you, but the phrasing suggests this could be how WhatsApp observes the relationship.
Download Stickers For WhatsApp – The Best Collection Of Whatsapp Stickers On The Web
Download Stickers For Whatsapp
If you are a kind of person that loves stickers , the downside of this is that you’ll end up having too many apps on your phone just for stickers. I decided to look for a workaround for this and luckily I found it.
I have converted the best collection of stickers from Telegram for use on Whatsapp. So let me guide you on what to do to be able to use this method.
How To Add Your Own Stickers To Whatsapp
- Download Personal Stickers For WhatsApp App From Here
- Download Xplore App From Here
- Download Your Choice Of Stickers From The Sticker List Below
- Extract The Folder Using Xplore App
- Create A New Folder On The Root Of Your Device
- Copy The Stickers From The PNG Folder To The Folder You Created
- Place Your Files On The Root Of Your Device (It shouldn’t be inside any folder)
- Launch The Personal Stickers App
- Wait For The Folder Name To Show
- Select Add Stickers To Whatsapp And Wait
- You’ll get a success message, launch Whatsapp and you can see your stickers.
Whatsapp Sticker Packs (Converted From Telegram)
1. Bill Gates Whatsapp Sticker Pack
2. Elon Musk Whatsapp Sticker Pack
3. The Kardashians Whatsapp Sticker Pack
4. Captain America Whatsapp Sticker Pack
5. American Dad Whatsapp Sticker Pack
Request A Sticker Pack
How To Fix Facebook App Crashing On Android Smartphones
Update Your Facebook to the latest version
Method 2: Clear App Cache
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Navigate to Facebook app.
- Tap to open Options.
- Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data.
- Restart your device and try out Facebook app again.
Method 3: Reinstall Facebook App
device and go back to Google play store and reinstall it Login with your Facebook ID and everything should be back to normal.
Method 4: Download Facebook Lite