Whether you’re trying to save a picture and capture a fleeting moment, or just stalking your crush, there is a great way to do it. With the help of an app called Casper, you can easily save Snapchats without them knowing about it. The best part about Casper is that it is completely free and does not require root access.
Note: Since this app enables an option that is not allowed by Snapchat, it could put your account at risk of being banned. Make sure you understand the risks before you go ahead and use the app to save Snapchat images undetected.
Step 1: Download and install Casper
Casper acts as a Snapchat client which brings you the core features of the social media app along with the extra perks. However, you need to install the app as a .APK file by enabling “Unknown Sources” from Settings->Security.
Once you have enabled “Unknown Sources”, head over to the link given below and download the .APK file. Once downloaded, tap on the file and install the Casper app on your Android device.
Step 2: Sign into your Snapchat account
Open up the app and enter your Snapchat username and password to begin using Casper. After filling in your Google account details for authentication. Casper will automatically sign you out of the official Snapchat app on your device.
The developer does suggest you to use a new or rather unimportant Google account with Casper. This will prevent Snapchat from blocking your account when you use it later from the official app.
Step 3: Save Snapchats without them knowing
Once you have logged into your Snapchat account using Casper, the user interface does not take long to get used to. The first page shows you all the direct snaps, the second page has stories, while the third and fourth ones have friends and friend requests.
To begin saving pictures and videos from your friend’s Snapchat account, open them and press the download icon. You can follow the same directions to save Snapchats without them knowing from a story.
All of the Snapchat pictures and videos will be stored in your Gallery app under the album “Saved Snaps”.
However You can also Screenshot the image or use screen recording apps like AZ Screen Recorder to capture snapchats
Download Stickers For WhatsApp – The Best Collection Of Whatsapp Stickers On The Web
Download Stickers For Whatsapp
If you are a kind of person that loves stickers , the downside of this is that you’ll end up having too many apps on your phone just for stickers. I decided to look for a workaround for this and luckily I found it.
I have converted the best collection of stickers from Telegram for use on Whatsapp. So let me guide you on what to do to be able to use this method.
How To Add Your Own Stickers To Whatsapp
- Download Personal Stickers For WhatsApp App From Here
- Download Xplore App From Here
- Download Your Choice Of Stickers From The Sticker List Below
- Extract The Folder Using Xplore App
- Create A New Folder On The Root Of Your Device
- Copy The Stickers From The PNG Folder To The Folder You Created
- Place Your Files On The Root Of Your Device (It shouldn’t be inside any folder)
- Launch The Personal Stickers App
- Wait For The Folder Name To Show
- Select Add Stickers To Whatsapp And Wait
- You’ll get a success message, launch Whatsapp and you can see your stickers.
Whatsapp Sticker Packs (Converted From Telegram)
1. Bill Gates Whatsapp Sticker Pack
2. Elon Musk Whatsapp Sticker Pack
3. The Kardashians Whatsapp Sticker Pack
4. Captain America Whatsapp Sticker Pack
5. American Dad Whatsapp Sticker Pack
Request A Sticker Pack
How To Fix Facebook App Crashing On Android Smartphones
Update Your Facebook to the latest version
Method 2: Clear App Cache
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Navigate to Facebook app.
- Tap to open Options.
- Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data.
- Restart your device and try out Facebook app again.
Method 3: Reinstall Facebook App
device and go back to Google play store and reinstall it Login with your Facebook ID and everything should be back to normal.
Method 4: Download Facebook Lite