Audio in calls
SMS (Receive and Send both working)
RIL is now more stable
Both storages (SD and Internal) mounting in both Phone and PC
720P working in youtube
Thing To Know
•This Android 5.1.1 is meant for only Tecno H6 (5 gig). Please do not
try on any other device.
•Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install
this Rom on your phone.
•We will be using Twrp Recovery for flashing this Rom
•This Rom will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your
data in your phone before proceeding.
•You are advice to backup your Imei with Mobile uncle before flashing
•You must be running on kikat 5 gig Storage Rom.
1. Place ADPT OS V2 and Gapps at the root of SD card (not in any
2. Boot into recovery, (Backup previous ROM, incase anything goes
3. Select WIPE, ADVANCED WIPE
4. Tick, SYSTEM, CACHES, DATA & Internal Storage I.e. phone storage
if u want to format phone. I recommend you format it. So before
flashing copy all your files from phone memory to SD.
5. After, the WIPING PROCESS, Press back to main menu
6. Select INSTALL, locate ROM on SD card and select.
7. When done, WIPE the CACHE AND DALVIK options at the left of your
8. Go back to main menu and select INSTALL to flash Gapps
immediately. (Don’t wipe anything this time, just flash it in)
9. Flash SuperSu, if u want to root it.
How To Compare Phones And Check Prices Before Buying
Hello guys, I’ve been a bit slow in updating this part of the blog and it’s because I’ve been working really hard to add a How To Compare Phones And Check Prices feature.
How To Compare Phones
I just added a price and spec comparison feature to this blog. You can compare phone specs and prices then buy it if there’s a link to the store available in the option. –
I normally go to e-commerce stores and pick out the lowest prices so you get the best value for your money. Regular blog post updates would resume immediately.
Thanks for being an amazing reader.
Combo VPN MTN Settings: Browse For Free On MTN Using This New Setting
Combo VPN MTN Settings allow you to browse for free on the MTN Network. We all love free data and of course, there’s a reason why it’s not too common, that’s why I’m here.😀
To give you information on free and affordable data plans so you don’t get ripped off by our internet service providers. So without further ado let’s get down to business.
Combo VPN MTN Settings For Browsing Free
What You’ll Need
- An MTN sim without data
- Default MTN APN settings
- An Android Phone
First Download Combo VPN Here – Download Combo VPN
- Open the app, then tap on Combo Settings and configure this way.
- Turn on Stealth Tunnel
- Connection protocol – TCP
- Connection Port – 443
- Turn on the switch for Connect via parent proxy
- Edit and set parent proxy as 10.199.212.2 and 8080 as port
- Turn on the switch for Custom TCP/http header
- Edit Custom TCP/http headers
- URL/host: datareset.mtnonline.com
- Request method: CONNECT
- Injection method: Normal
- Tick keep-alive and user-agent
- Press Generate and Validate and Save.
- Save all settings and Connect
This works without data or Airtime 0.0k on your MTN line and it is capped. It is capped around 50Mb to 100Mb daily. It renews daily.
If it stops, simply open the Combo app again and change URL/host to smartapp.mtnnigeria.net:8080
If you are an mpulse user and you have mpulse data, then open the Combo app again and change the URL/host to mtn.pass.ng.