What’s Working :
Video recording in stock/google camera is working with 1080P !
Audio in calls
SMS (Receive and Send both working)
RIL is now more stable
Both storages (SD and Internal) mounting in both Phone and PC
720P working in youtube
GPS – Partially working
THINGS TO KNOW
1. You must be rooted and have custom recovery installed on your Device
2. This Rom is only meant for Infinix Hot Note Program 2g Ram and shouldn’t tried on other device
3. Make sure you do nandroid backup of your previous Rom in case you choose to go back to previous Rom.
4. Backup your important android app and game
5. Backup your IMEI using mobile uncle tools
How To Flash Android M Rom On Your Tecno M6
1.Flashing this ROM is very easy.
2. root your device and use this Custom Recovery Twrp Recovery for Tecno M6 to install this rom
3. After downloading the Rom move the downloaded Temasek’s CM13 to the root of your Sd card
4. Now put off your device and Boot your device into recovery mode to do that (press and hold Volume Down button + press Power button).
5. Once you get to the recovery mode, simply perform a full system wipe (Wipe Data/Factory Reset, Wipe Cache Partition and then Wipe Dalvik Cache/ART cache from advanced section).
7. After that, navigate back to the recovery main menu to flash they Rom click install , then select the Rom file and install
8. Once the installation process is completed, simply go back main recovery menu and tap on Reboot system, and your device would be rebooted.
First reboot take time so be patient
For Data not coming up just put your device in Airplane mode for some second and disable it your data will come up
Why I Went M.I.A For Almost Two Months And What Lies Ahead
It’s been awfully quiet here for a couple of weeks and I’m guessing most of you wondered where I was, So before you shoot . Please me hear me out.
I’ve been quite busy handling my final year project in school and a lot of jobs for clients. When I’m not blogging, I’m a product designer. I basically design apps and websites for brands and companies before it’s developed. You can take a look at my portfolio here to see what I’ve been up to – https://www.dribbble.com/naijatechguy
Also I think I would be needing active tech writers here so when I’m not available content would still be here. The past two months have been hectic and extremely stressful and I’m sorry the blog had to take the hit for all the stress.
If you are a good writer send me your rates and samples of what you’ve done before to [email protected]
In the mean time, I’m gonna resume posting here. When I wasn’t active here i still made updates on my social media handles. Please follow those handles to stay updated with what I’m up to.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ajah.michael (Personal)
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ntg247 (Official)
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/michaelajah
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/naijatechguy
Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/naijatechguy
It’s good to be back, honestly I missed this. At some point I felt like I was losing touch with blogging but mehnnn. It feels so good typing again. I can’t wait to cause trouble as usual lol.
So that’s it from me guys. This is me officially signing out. I would catch y’all tomorrow morning.
How To Compare Phones And Check Prices Before Buying
Hello guys, I’ve been a bit slow in updating this part of the blog and it’s because I’ve been working really hard to add a How To Compare Phones And Check Prices feature.
How To Compare Phones
I just added a price and spec comparison feature to this blog. You can compare phone specs and prices then buy it if there’s a link to the store available in the option. –
I normally go to e-commerce stores and pick out the lowest prices so you get the best value for your money. Regular blog post updates would resume immediately.
Thanks for being an amazing reader.