How to root Itel 1452, 1502, 1453, 1405, 1407
1. Download Kingroot
2. Install the app on the phone
3. Ensure you have an internet connection on the phone then launch the app
4. Wait for all checks to be complete
5. Click the center button (with Root and some Chinese texts inscribed on it) to begin rooting
6. Wait for rooting to complete
7. You should see a green tick to confirm that rooting was successful
8. You should now see Kinguser in your app drawer
How to root Itel 1351
1. Download Vroot
2. Enable USB Debugging on the phone (Settings > Developer OR
Settings > About > Keep clicking Build Number > Back to
Settings > Developer)
2b. Install PdaNet on the PC with phone connected to PC via USB
4. Launch Vroot and ensure you have an internet connection
5. Ensure the phone is still connected to the PC
6. Wait for Vroot to detect the phone
7. Click the Root button to begin the rooting process
8. The phone will be rebooted once rooting is complete
How to root Itel 1701
1. Download Kingoroot
2. Enable USB debugging on the phone (Settings > Developer)
3. Connect the phone to PC via USB cord
4. Launch Kingoroot on the PC (ensure there’s an internet connection on the PC)
5. Click the root button
6. Reboot the phone –
Why I Went M.I.A For Almost Two Months And What Lies Ahead
It’s been awfully quiet here for a couple of weeks and I’m guessing most of you wondered where I was, So before you shoot . Please me hear me out.
I’ve been quite busy handling my final year project in school and a lot of jobs for clients. When I’m not blogging, I’m a product designer. I basically design apps and websites for brands and companies before it’s developed. You can take a look at my portfolio here to see what I’ve been up to – https://www.dribbble.com/naijatechguy
Also I think I would be needing active tech writers here so when I’m not available content would still be here. The past two months have been hectic and extremely stressful and I’m sorry the blog had to take the hit for all the stress.
If you are a good writer send me your rates and samples of what you’ve done before to [email protected]
In the mean time, I’m gonna resume posting here. When I wasn’t active here i still made updates on my social media handles. Please follow those handles to stay updated with what I’m up to.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ajah.michael (Personal)
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ntg247 (Official)
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/michaelajah
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/naijatechguy
Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/naijatechguy
It’s good to be back, honestly I missed this. At some point I felt like I was losing touch with blogging but mehnnn. It feels so good typing again. I can’t wait to cause trouble as usual lol.
So that’s it from me guys. This is me officially signing out. I would catch y’all tomorrow morning.
How To Compare Phones And Check Prices Before Buying
Hello guys, I’ve been a bit slow in updating this part of the blog and it’s because I’ve been working really hard to add a How To Compare Phones And Check Prices feature.
How To Compare Phones
I just added a price and spec comparison feature to this blog. You can compare phone specs and prices then buy it if there’s a link to the store available in the option. –
I normally go to e-commerce stores and pick out the lowest prices so you get the best value for your money. Regular blog post updates would resume immediately.
Thanks for being an amazing reader.