All screenshot Here Check out
mystic Os v5
Features and changelogs
– Marshmallow platlogo with game
– Android version 6- 0 (fake)
– Android M bootanimation
– Android M sound
– MysticOS boot logo
– Pre rooted & busybox installed
– Added ABS tweak
– Framework themed
– Framework animations
– L lockscreen
– Android L inspired recent
– Lollipop Status bar icons
– Android L notification panel
– Dialer themed like lollipop
– All other apps themed
– Cm12- 1 app icons
– Nova material default launcher
– Cm12- 1 Music player and AudioFX
– Ota updater
– Task manager
– 4 Ways reboot option
– Screen record in power menu
– Expandable volume panel
– Delete button after taking ss
– Clear all recent
– Floating buttons in Calendar and mms
– Logo in About MysticOS & Mystic settings
– Partition info
– Changelogs in About MysticOSMysticOS
– Smart gestures
– ListView Animations
– Toast Animations
– Media Scanner on boot
– Custom progress bar
– Scrolling animation
– CLock widget
– Weather settings in notification drawer
– Ram bar in recent panel
– Gesture Anywhere
– Battery styles
– Battery bar
– 3 network traffic
How To Install The Rom
Boot into custom recovery (only ctr 2.2).
Use option preflash wipes.
Navigate to rom zip and flash.
Reboot and enjoy.
Raj Shekher for developing Awesome rom
Also Dipath Shah
Minhazul Islam Limon
Stay tuned as Rom coming for h6 and others
How To Compare Phones And Check Prices Before Buying
Hello guys, I’ve been a bit slow in updating this part of the blog and it’s because I’ve been working really hard to add a How To Compare Phones And Check Prices feature.
How To Compare Phones
I just added a price and spec comparison feature to this blog. You can compare phone specs and prices then buy it if there’s a link to the store available in the option. –
I normally go to e-commerce stores and pick out the lowest prices so you get the best value for your money. Regular blog post updates would resume immediately.
Thanks for being an amazing reader.
Combo VPN MTN Settings: Browse For Free On MTN Using This New Setting
Combo VPN MTN Settings allow you to browse for free on the MTN Network. We all love free data and of course, there’s a reason why it’s not too common, that’s why I’m here.😀
To give you information on free and affordable data plans so you don’t get ripped off by our internet service providers. So without further ado let’s get down to business.
Combo VPN MTN Settings For Browsing Free
What You’ll Need
- An MTN sim without data
- Default MTN APN settings
- An Android Phone
First Download Combo VPN Here – Download Combo VPN
- Open the app, then tap on Combo Settings and configure this way.
- Turn on Stealth Tunnel
- Connection protocol – TCP
- Connection Port – 443
- Turn on the switch for Connect via parent proxy
- Edit and set parent proxy as 10.199.212.2 and 8080 as port
- Turn on the switch for Custom TCP/http header
- Edit Custom TCP/http headers
- URL/host: datareset.mtnonline.com
- Request method: CONNECT
- Injection method: Normal
- Tick keep-alive and user-agent
- Press Generate and Validate and Save.
- Save all settings and Connect
This works without data or Airtime 0.0k on your MTN line and it is capped. It is capped around 50Mb to 100Mb daily. It renews daily.
If it stops, simply open the Combo app again and change URL/host to smartapp.mtnnigeria.net:8080
If you are an mpulse user and you have mpulse data, then open the Combo app again and change the URL/host to mtn.pass.ng.